A staple piece of specialty coffee equipment in the Beethoven roastery is the AeroPress®! It’s an incredibly versatile and portable little piece of equipment, that combines pressure-based brewing (like an ‘spro) with immersion brewing (like a French Press). This means you can experiment and brew anything from a shorter, espresso style beverage to a longer, filter style beverage – truly making it your own brew! This, combined with it’s durability and ease to transport makes it one of our favourite pieces of brewing equipment when we’re out on the road. It’s also a quick, easy way to brew a delicious, clean cup of coffee in your kitchen or office when you only have a few minutes to do so.
- Easy to use & clean
- Perfect for a one cup brew – straight into your cup!
- Made of polypropylene and BPA free
In the AeroPress box:
- An AeroPress including plunger with seal, chamber and filter cap
- A scoop that can be used to measure out the coffee if you don’t have a scale
- A funnel to stop the spills
- 350 microfilters (can be re-used if you wish)
- A perfectly sized stirrer
- A stand which holds the filters and your AeroPress
Beethoven Coffee Co
079 509 7831